48" × 18 1/8" × 10"Overall dimensions
49 1/2" × 19 5/8" × 10"Recommended cabinet
- Handcrafted in Canada
- Commercial quality stainless steel - 16 ga thickness
- Corrosion resistant material - 304 series (18/10)
- Unique design allowing the Home Refinements standard accessories to slide one over the other on two levels
- Accessory ledge on front and back of the bowl to accomodate any standard 17'' Home Refinements accessory
- Standard 18'' Home Refinements accessories to be used directly on the countertop (undermount with overhang countertop installation necessary)
- Three (3) accessories included, with a choice of maple or walnut handles: 17'' drying rack to be used on accessory ledge and 18'' colander and cutting board to be used on countertop
- Bottom grid included to protect the surface of the sink
- Attractive combination of UrbanEdge® and J7® collections : vertical square corners [0 ] and slightly rounded corners [7mm] for bottom front and back folds
- Environmentally friendly product, 100% recyclable
- Elegant no. 4 brushed finish that matches the appliances
- Highly efficient sound deadening pads
- Practical flat sink bottom and straight bowl sides that maximize available space in the bowl
- Stylish and functional bowl bottom grooves that facilitate water drainage
- Rear or side 3-1/2" drain placement
- Mounting hardware included
- Certifications: ASME A112.19.3, CSA B45.0, CSA B45.4
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.