This generously sized freestanding tub is roomy yet won't dominate a bathroom scheme. Crafted from Volcanic Limestone™, it is cast in one seamless piece that won't creak or flex. The Barcelona 2 also features a void space underneath for drain plumbing.
- Built to fit smaller spaces, the Barcelona 2 offers a contemporary and symmetrical design unmarred by an overflow hole
- Made from naturally bright white Volcanic Limestone, available in either gloss or matte finish
- The extremely strong yet lightweight material eliminates the need for flooring reinforcement on second floor installations
- A luxurious bathing experience in a velvety smooth material provides a sensorial delight that you can't help but touch.
- Due to the non-porous, UV- and stain resistant material your bathtub will retain its white lustre for life
- Cast and then finished by hand in South Africa, our bathtubs are backed by a 25-year limited lifetime warranty on matte and gloss white finishes
- Bathtub cleans easily with soap and water
- Drain kit required and sold separately, Order K-36E IntelliDrain and K-70 Island Drain to ensure the performance and look is in line with Victoria + Albert standards
- The K-36E IntelliDrain provides trusted flood protection without an overflow hole and external plumbing
- Our RAL color service allows you to personalize the exterior of our freestanding baths and sinks to coordinate with the rest of the bathroom's color template. We offer many unique colors in either gloss or matte with a 2 year warranty on the paint
|Barcelona 66-7/8 x 31-3/4 Freestanding Soaking Bathtub with No Overflow
|25 YEAR RESIDENTIAL/8 YEAR COMMERCIAL/2 YEAR FINISH
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
|ACCEPTS DECK MOUNT FAUCET
|DRAIN ASSEMBLY INCLUDED
|DRAIN CONNECTION (DIA.)
|NUMBER OF BATHERS
|BASIN BOTTOM LENGTH
|BASIN BOTTOM WIDTH
|MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.