NOTE: The TM1AKIT is for aftermarket installation. It ships in a single box with the following items included: TM1A temperature monitor, 115V power adapter with a 10' long cord and 2-prong plug, an external temperature sensor encased in a bottle filled with glycol, and adhesive strips for installation. If you want this unit installed on an Accucold or Summit refrigerator, order the TM1A option with your unit. Contact your sales representative for details and pricing on pre-installation. Accucold's TM1AKIT allows you to connect your refrigeration equipment to your facility's remote monitoring system while providing a continuous temperature readout of the current and high/low temperatures in an easy-to-read LCD display. It operates with a +/-1 C accuracy when measuring in a range of -100 C to +100 C. The temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to protect it from rapid changes when the door is opened, better simulating the temperature of stored contents instead of air temperature. It has a 10' long Teflon cable to allow for easy installation inside your refrigerator. Users can program the audible and visual high/low alarm set points and initial alarm delay time. Parameters are stored in non-volatile memory and are maintained even when power is removed.
- Includes contacts to forward alarms to external remote system
- Can be installed on virtually any brand of refrigerator or freezer. To have this factory-installed on an Accucold or Summit unit, add upgrade "TM1" when ordering.
- Audible alarm will sound and indicator light will flash if temperature rises or falls below the specified approved range
- Allows you to delay alarm activation by a user-set time interval to avoid unnecessary alerts
- Selectable alarm mute period to best meet your needs
- Reliable temperature monitoring when used within a temperature range of -100 to +100 C
- Temperature sensor is enclosed inside glycol-filled bottle to protect it from being affected by rapid temperature changes that may occur when the unit's door is opened
- 10' long Teflon sensor cable for the temperature probe allows you to set the probe in your preferred location
- LCD screen keeps the current, minimum, and maximum temperatures in view at all times, with a readout to the nearest tenth of a degree
- High/low settings can be programmed and updated as needed
- 120V power adapter with 10' long cord and 2-prong plug
- Built-in battery ensures a continuous temperature display in case of power outage (note: battery ships disabled and must be activated upon receipt of equipment. See the user manual for instructions)
- Velcro strips included to help position and stabilize the logger on any surface
|Height of Cabinet
|4.25" (11 cm)
|5.0" (13 cm)
|1.75" (4 cm)
|Other Energy Info
|12VDC Power Supply
|1.0 lbs. (0 kg)
|5.0 lbs. (2 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
Home Automation Accessories
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.