•Decorative alternative to a wall switch.
•Air-activated, above the deck design.
•Goes great for kitchen sinks, kitchen islands, or countertops.
•Solid brass construction.
- Remote on/off air switch button for activating continuous feed waste disposers
- Transmitter assembly with button and bezel
- Counter top washer and fastening nut are included
- Button and bezel made of brass
- Does not come with control box; button only
- Button and bezel adhered to transmitter assembly base
- Available in: Chrome, Satin Nickel, Matte Black, Classic Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Polished Nickel
||1-Year Limited Warranty
|Required Sink Hole Diameter
||1-1/4 1-1/2(3.175 cm 3.81 cm) Standard Sink Hole
||Maximum of 3(7.62 cm)
||0.35 lb (0.16 kg)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.