- 1-year limited warranty
- Plastic grind chamber
- Galvanized steel grinding elements with two stainless steel 360° swivel lugs
- Stainless steel sink flange with positive seal 1-piece plastic stopper
- Overload protector manual reset
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings
- Quick Lock mounting for fast, easy installation
- Exclusive cushioned anti-splash baffle
- Dishwasher drain connection
- Available with or without factory installed power cord
|Type of Feed
|Amp. (Avg. Load)
||Permanently Lubricated Upper and Lower Bearings
|Shipping Weight (Approx.)
||12 lbs. 10 oz. (without cord) 12 lbs. 14 oz. (with cord)
||Waterborne Brown Enamel
|Grind Chamber Capacity
||Manual Reset Overload
|Average Water Usage
||Approx. 1 Gallon per Person Per Day
|Average Electrical Usage
||3-4 KWH per Year
||1-1/2 Cushioned Slip Joint
|Dishwasher Drain Connection
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.