Delivering exceptional functionality, our Active faucets are designed for improved sustainability - actively saving both water and energy. Plus, they use fewer components and smaller amounts of costly materials but without any compromises in quality. Available in three stunning finishes, the appeal is obvious
- Water Saving: A stepped lever allows you to choose your water flow. One pull opens the lever by 50% to deliver enough water at a suitable temperature to suit most tasks, whether you are filling the kettle or washing dishes. A second pull opens the lever to 100% for when you need the added pressure. Helping you to use less water, reducing costs, and lessening your impact on the environment.
- Dual Spray Design : The powerful spray function makes it is easier to rinse fruit and vegetables, as well as remove stubborn dirt from dishes. The stream function can reach every part of the sink, making it easier to rinse and clean.
- Temperature Limiter: An adjustable ring nut inside the handle allows you to control the water flow temperature and reduce the amount of hot water you use, saving energy and money.
- Quiet Flow: The laminar aerator that is fitted in the spray head ensures the Active faucets deliver a crystal clear, non-splashing water stream with very little noise.
- Flow Rate: 1.75 gpm
- Full Coverage Swivel: 360-degree swivel spout allows effortless movement all around the sink.
- Overall Dimensions: Faucet Height: 15.125-in, Spout Height: 7.4-in from countertop, Reach: 9.9-in. Installation: 1.3/8-in sized sink hole required and is common in most installations.
- Choice of finishes: Available in 3 sophisticated colors, you're sure to find the perfect fit for your kitchen and home. Pair with a matching Active soap dispenser to create a combination that s all your own.
- Franke stands behind this product by offering a limited lifetime warranty
|Carton Weight (lb)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.